The Media groups offer exciting opportunities to learn and understand more about current events both in the UK and abroad. Dependent on client’s interests other options are available; previous topics researched include historical events, poetry, famous artists, space travel and music.
You will explore a selection of daily newspapers and weekly/monthly magazines within a group setting.
The group uses the onsite internet and facilities to research issues with up to the minute news broadcasts and video footage. The friendly environment offers stimulating topics to debate and lively discussion.
Participants create a unique news story board. Sessions take place in our onsite Media Room.
Key Benefits of Media:
- Increase knowledge and understanding of UK and International news
- Improve general knowledge
- Improve communication skills and ability to express own opinion
- Develop reading, verbal and listening skills as well as creative writing skills
- Develop focus and concentration
- Develop IT skills for basic research using the internet
Join the community
Follow us and stay connected & updated